Corporate taxation is an important part of an organization's financial management. The purpose of tax planning as part of an organization's overall business strategy is to avoid tax risks.
- Organization of Accounting and Internal Audit Systems.
- Tax planning and strategies.
- Documentation of intragroup transactions (transfer pricing).
- Applications of Greek Accounting Standards and Costing.
- Tax Advice and Audit Certificates for tax use.
- Application of International Accounting Standards to companies and Organizations.